Stephan Figueiredo is a professional surfer that travels the world in search of waves. For the last 10 years he has circumnavigated the globe, but there was still one wave he had always wanted to surf, a wave he only seen in magazines and videos – The Wedge in Newport Beach, California.
After spending a month in California, a swell hit.
Stephan finally was able to realize his dream of surfing The Wedge. A wave he described as, “perfect, heavy, and exotic,” just the way he likes it.
Part of our ‘The Golden State Series’
Filmed, edited by: Luiza Campos
Surfed, wiped-out by: Stephan Figueiredo
Annesley Surfboards 5’4” Fun Model
- Campeonato geração nutella
- Campeonato de Skate???? Freshwater Pro 2019
- Crowd do kct, mas a onda é boa!!!!
- Arvores fantasmas…..
- Campon is dead
- Depois do ET o Fanning é o maior!!!!
- Fui dormir com a noticia errada……
- O slater nunca vai ser um Sunny
- Sem Mais!!!!!!
- VAMOS PARAR DE BRINCAR COM O OCEANO TITIU????
- Around the world
- back to single fins
- blog hawaii
- Boletim Costa Rica
- Castro Pereira
- Funbrothers U tube
- funbrothers2 u tube
- MAPA MUNDI DA ONDULAÇÃO
- Mundo di Grillo
- O ser do Surf
- Osmaritoo videos
- RAJA SURFE
- SOS Praias
- Stephan Figueiredo
- Surf The Blogs
- Surfando os Blogs
- Surfistas da Paz